Questions About Living With Type 2 Diabetes
What are some ways to stay active?
Try to find activities you enjoy so you can have fun while staying active. Start out slow and easy. And always talk to your health care provider before starting any kind of fitness routine. Here are some thought starters:
- Park your car a little farther away from where you’re going, and walk the rest of the way.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Take several short walks during the day.
- Lift small weights while talking on the phone.
- Wash your car or tend to your garden.
- Swim or take an aerobics class.
How do I make healthy eating a habit?
Healthy eating doesn’t have to mean boring eating. At Cornerstones4Care®, you’ll find all kinds of delicious recipes your whole family will love, plus tips on healthy dining out, traveling with diabetes, and so much more.
Is there a way to save on my Ozempic® prescriptions?
Yes! With the Ozempic® Savings Card. If eligible, you may be able to pay as little as $25 out of pocket for your Ozempic® prescription (maximum savings of $150 per prescription) for up to 24 months.a You can activate or request an Ozempic® Savings Card below. If you need a replacement card, or you have any additional questions, please call 1-877-304-6855, 24/7.
aCommercial insurance coverage required. Eligibility and other restrictions apply.