Questions About Living With Type 2 Diabetes
Yes! With the Ozempic® Savings Card. With commercial insurance, you may be eligible to pay as little as $25 when you receive a prescription for either a 1-month or 3-month supply.a You can activate or request an Ozempic® Savings Card below. If you need a replacement card, or you have any additional questions, please call 1-877-304-6855, 24/7.
aApplies to eligible, commercially insured patients with coverage for Ozempic®. Maximum savings of $150 for a 1-month supply and $450 for a 3-month supply. Month is defined as 28 days. Offer is good for up to 24 months. Eligibility and other restrictions apply.
Novo Nordisk provides patient assistance for those who qualify.
Please call 1-866-310-7549 to learn more about Novo Nordisk assistance programs.
Try to find activities you enjoy so you can have fun while staying active. Start out slow and easy. And always talk to your health care provider before starting any kind of fitness routine. Here are some thought starters:
- Park your car a little farther away from where you’re going, and walk the rest of the way.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Take several short walks during the day.
- Lift small weights while talking on the phone.
- Wash your car or tend to your garden.
- Swim or take an aerobics class.